Innovative touch-screen technology
The low level Rotary lift features precision engineered, high quality rotary actuators which deliver a fast, smooth pick-up.
Recognised within the industry as a low weight, low maintenance unit – due to the minimal number of working parts – the Rotary is capable of lifting and discharging refuse from 80-1280 litre bins.
The high ground clearance reduces the risk of damage, particularly at the land fill site, while the hydraulic and electrical elements are concealed behind metal panels to minimise travel damage. The flexible barrier arms allow ease of operation and minimise operational damage.
An on-board, fully retentive memory provides operational, management, fault and service diagnostic information, which can be retrieved via a touch screen in plain English, regardless of interruption or even total loss of power supply.
- High Ground Clearance – Thus reducing the chance of damage, particularly at the tip and fill site
- Steep tip angle – minimal spillage of rubbish in operation
- Reduced number of working parts – minimum whole life costs and minimal maintenance
- Hydraulic locking mechanism – now need for manual alteration & reduced operation times
- Competitive cycle times – reducing operational times and higher productivity
- Full diagnostics – allowing for quick fault diagnostics, operational, management and service data
- Hydraulic Lid catcher – No need for manual alteration giving quicker operation
- Autolube facility
- Available in different colours
- Lights as an integral part of the lifter
- Dust Curtains
- Variable autocycle
- Bin Weight restriction facility
- Under walk protection facility (WAP)
- Bin discharge sensor facility (BDS)
- Sonic first sensor alternative