Complete operational versatility
The low weight, low-level Triple, is a front line lifter, suitable for fitting to twin bodied compaction vehicles.
It uses a twin, split-automatic unit on the wide hopper side, and a single automatic unit on the narrow side of the vehicle, thus giving more operational versatility on collections.
The unit can be used where there is a requirement to handle refuse sacks and wheeled bins on the same collection. The Triple offers a favourable bin approach with added safety features including: easy access button stations on each barrier arm; an LCD display unit for fault analysis, and the unique FAUN Zoeller Tour-Data package to provide operational and maintenance information.
- Low weight – giving higher payloads for vehicle
- Independent operation – higher utilisation
- Separate lifts – allowing vehicle to be used for recycling operations
- Bin versatility (80l – 1280l) – higher utilisation for vehicle
- LCD diagnostics – quicker maintenance & reduced downtime
- Short barrier arms – thus reducing accident damage
- Dedicated commercial bin module – giving higher versatility for vehicle
- Available in different colours – Compatible to company livery
- Available as a manual lifter
- Can be made compatible to weighing facility
- Under walk protection facility (WAP)
- Bin discharge sensor facility (BDS)
- Sonic first sensor alternative